We are happy about your interest in us and would like to give you a brief introduction.
We are an independent Baptist church, a group of different people of different ages, different nationalities,
with different jobs and different interests, but have one thing in common:
We got to know Jesus Christ as God’s son and our personal Saviour and have received through Him
forgiveness of our sins and a new, eternal life.
In this, the Bible (KJV 1611) is the sole foundation of our faith.
In our regular services we would like to support each other in fulfilling the charge given to the Christian assembly:
To exalt God, to edify the saints and to evangelize the world, near and far.
If you have any questions, please call us at +49 (0) 911 8019 8867 (TAM) or just use our contact form.
As Baptists, we hold to certain doctrines, believes, and convictions. The acronym ‘B-A-P-T-I-S-T-S’ explains these distinctives very well.
- B – Biblical Authority – the Bible (KJV 1611) is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- A – Autonomy of the Local Church – Each local church is an independent assembly accountable to Jesus Christ as its head.
- P – Priesthood of the Believers – Every believer, as a priest, has direct access to God through prayer and worship without the aid of a mediator like a ‘priest’ or ‘saint’.
- T – Two Ordinances – The New Testament provides for only two ordinances of the local church: believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper. They are ordinances (ceremonies ordained by God) and not sacraments (means of obtaining grace from God).
- I – Individual Soul Liberty – Each individual has the liberty to believe according to the dictates of his own soul under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the teachings of the word of God.
- S – Saved, baptized Church Membership – Local church membership should be restricted to those who have a personal testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and who have obediently followed the Lord in believer’s baptism.
- T – Two Offices in the Church – The two biblically established offices of the local church are that of pastor and deacon.
- S – Separation of Church and State – No church should be given authority over the state and the state should not have the authority to control the churches.
Our regular services are usually held on Sunday at 10 am and Wednesday at 6.30 pm.
There are meetings on other days also and for further information on these dates please contact us.
Our church’s pastor is Rudi Hemmer. He is a trained minister, over 30 years in the ministry, and has pastored two previous churches.
Bro Rudi is married to Sabine and they are grandparents. Our pastor enjoys traveling and is an enthused angler.